QA and Testing Services
Dynamic Digital Technology offers specialized QA and Test Engineering services to improve the quality of your products. Our background in developing a variety of test tools such as network monitors and analyzers, traffic generators and device emulators, as well as our experience of working with Certification Test Labs for technologies such as Wi-Fi, WiMAX and RFID, has given us a unique insight into the Quality Engineering process.
Our QA Engineering team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of the Test Engineering process, including:
- Creation of the Test Plan and Test Cases
- Development of automated test scripts using scripting languages like Tcl, Perl or VBScript.
- Systematic execution of the test cases
- Analysis of problems and defects found during testing
- Preparation of Test Reports
- Defect Tracking using systems such as ClearDDTS, Accurev, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.
- Regression Testing
- Formal certification processes such as WHQL Certification.
Our engineers are adept at using QA platforms such as WinRunner, LoadRunner, QTP and Silk Test as well as specialized test tools from companies such as Agilent Technologies, Ixia and Spirent.
The following are some of the recent projects executed by our QA team:
- Testing of device drivers for HomePlug devices on a variety of Linux and Windows platforms, including WHQL certification.
- Outdoors testing of Broadband over Power Line (BPL) devices for various features such as usability, range, throughput, and Quality of Service.
- Complete product testing of an Auditing and Monitoring product for E-commerce environments that include a variety of database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL and DB2.